Wupwoo is an anonymous, fun, free, interactive and social support app, which is perfect for all ages! It is a place where you can escape your surroundings in reality. So you can immerse yourself into the Wupwoo world of socialising, support and self-expression. Wupwoo provides you with a source of online moral support. It also helps you engage in social and physical activities.
- Create, customise and dress your own ‘WupU’ avatar.
- Decorate and furnish your own personal space to suit your style.
- Discover curated helpful resources in ‘information hubs’. Resources provide you with support from a variety of sources in a secure and safe environment.
- Track your mood over time. Use your own avatar to reflect how you are feeling.
- Keep yourself organised with the diary. You can keep track of things going on in your life.
- Socialise, via our chat venues. Make new friends and chat with them about similar interests.
- Support chat venues let you connect with other Wupwoo users with similar issues in a supportive community.
- Play in-app games, as well as activities, which provide you with a way of participating in real-life activities.
- Earn credits for your participation in activities, as well as for doing other things within the app, such as mood tracking. Save your credits to exchange for real-life deals or in-app items.
If you want to know how to use Wupwoo, then click here.